Invitations



Hello there guys! Since i'm a Raketera, my first post will be one of my works. One of my talents or skills (chos! haha!) is doing invitations. I do this "por da lab", yes, since they are my friends/officemates. But for other people, siyempre may cost. Haha!

Below are some of the invitations I did na na-save ko. So sad, nabura ko na yung ibang portfolio ko. I can say na mas sanay akong gumawa ng invitations for kids, since I think i'm a kid at heart.


Of all these 3, ang pinaka-favorite ko is the Helo Kitty invitation. It's so girly lang and cute din! Well yun lang, share ko lang ang mga nagawa ko, para you'll have an idea na sa isa sa mga raket na pwede kong gawin. Just email me if you want me to do an invitation for your special event. Thank you for taking time to read this post.

xoxo,
Monikels

0 comments:


up